Encouraging words of wisdom

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres...

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love.

But the greatest of these is love.”

—Bible (I Corinthians 13:4-7, 13)

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Simple things by Lady PJ

The Simple Things
By Philessa Hooks Jenkins
Aka Lady PJ
Saturday, November 01, 2014
All Rights Reserved


     This year is almost over and soon we all will be yelling from the rooftop, “Happy New Year,” and saying goodbye to the old 2014.  I hope it’s been a happy and blessed year for you; as for me it’s been a very enlightening year.  I always like to look back at the year and see the things I’ve learned, what I’ve accomplished, the friends I’ve made, the things I’ve changed, and the things I’ve lost (and was forced to say goodbye to).
     I can truly say that I’ve kept my real friends close to my heart, I’ve built a few blogs, I’ve learned some html coding, I’ve read a few books, discovered some of my limitations, mourned for some of my losses, and rediscovered my faith in God is still alive and well in me.  Even though I’ve been sick I still feel blessed because no matter my situation there’s always someone that has it worse and I pray for them.
     For now I look forward to sharing the holidays with my family, laughing at a few corny jokes, dancing to the oldies, chilling out with my favorite artist (Billie Holiday) playing on the computer, working on my blogs, writing a few songs, and loving to my heart’s content.  It’s not extravagant at all but very simple I know but “what a life?”
     Again, I’m your girl Lady PJ and I’m asking you to find the simple things in life to enjoy; you may find that they mean a lot more to you than you think.


#TheSimpleThings; #LadyPJ; #PhilessaJenkins; #PhilessaHooks; #TheSimpleEssenceOfLiving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is what you make it


Life is what you make it...
so live the best life you can by being happy