Encouraging words of wisdom

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres...

And now these three remain: faith, hope, and love.

But the greatest of these is love.”

—Bible (I Corinthians 13:4-7, 13)

Saturday, July 13, 2013

No Justice No Peace for Trayvon Martin

I'm just shaking my head.


No Justice No Peace for Trayvon Martin

     I would love to know what you think about the “Trayvon Martin case” and the ruling.  I have to admit that I expected that ruling (Not Guilty) after hearing that the prosecutor’s case was really lacking in evidence to support second degree murder.  It never amazes me when you have cases like this for the ruling to be so completely outrageous.  
     George Zimmerman gets away with murdering an innocent defenseless child because he claimed self-defense when in fact he had the weapon.  How can you claim self-defense when you incited the whole event?  If George Zimmerman had stopped following that kid when he was told, to not follow him, Trayvon Martin would still be alive today.  
     
I just want to know this one little thing, have we now set precedence for murder by claiming self-defense?  Think about that for a minute as you walk down the street with your enemies following you around.  I think this ruling was a complete mistake and it’s going to really affect a lot of cases in the future.
     Please leave your comments and let me know what you think.  Much love to you all and as always I'm Lady PJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is what you make it


Life is what you make it...
so live the best life you can by being happy